We have over 30 years experience of dealing with ‘small works’ projects, domestic home alterations and extensions, and inspections and surveys. We devote the same high level of care and attention to every client, however large or small their project might be.
Our aim is to provide the best service possible to our clients. Anyone having contact with the practice will be dealt with in a fair, courteous manner and will know that their business is being handled professionally, positively and constructively
‘Small works’ projects typically include one or more of the following:
- Structural inspections and surveys of a property.
- Structural inspections and appraisals of various defects in a property and advice on remedial repairs.
- New-build extensions added to an existing property, usually up to three storeys.
- Alterations to an existing property to create larger living space.
- Alterations to an existing property to create attic rooms.
- Local Authority Building Regulation approval design calculations for any structural or drainage alterations.
- Design calculations for beams, lintels, walls, floors, chimney removal and support, cracking repairs, etc.
Our commitment to domestic clients
- Dedication to cost-effective solutions.
- Enthusiastic and experienced teams that are focused on generating client satisfaction.
Large span beam to allow for feature glazing
Additional work to add another floor level.
Installation of a beam to create open plan living
Rear one or two storey traditional extension
Re-roofing or additional rooms in the roof.
Wall designs for new build or alterations