Get the right solution for your structural problem – engineered by Gyoury Self
No matter what the scale of your structural problem, the Gyoury Self team can be relied upon to find and apply the right solution. Our structural defects expertise has been gained and developed on a wide range of residential and commercial projects over many years.
Our structural services include:
- Structural assessment, analysis and solution
- Engineering reports and surveys
- Preparation of specifications & schedules of work
- Design and detailing for remedial works
Our experience spans public and private sector projects on every scale – from structural reporting on fire damaged buildings, to major restoration projects on structures of historical significance.
Portsmouth Guildhall Bell Tower Read our restoration and refurbishment case study.
Structural services for property owners
When a structural problem is identified, we will give you clear advice and recommendations for remedial works. We can also give you an indication of the potential costs involved.
Our residential services include:
- Surveys of structural elements and defects analysis
- Advice on wall tie replacement and corroding ferrous metals
- Advice on subsidence and remedial underpinning
- Resolving below ground drainage defects
- Advice on old retaining walls
If you require further information about our structural solutions for residential clients, you may find our Frequently Asked Questions page helpful.
Do you have a structural problem that needs solving?
We always welcome new engineering challenges. If you have a structural issue that needs attention, you can Contact Us to talk to an engineer or arrange a no-obligation quotation.