We are currently seeking Experienced Structural Engineers to join our Structural & Civil Engineering consultancies on the South Coast. Vacancies are currently available at our Brighton & Hove office in East Sussex and our Fareham office in Hampshire.
Founded in 1980, Gyoury Self has a well-established reputation within the south of England for providing cost-effective design solutions to a wide range and interesting mix of projects; including schools and further education projects, retail parks, waste recycling facilities and commercial offices, as well as major residential developments through to bespoke new build homes and domestic scale projects.
This diverse range of project leads gives engineers the right experience to pass their Chartership interviews and exams with the Institution of Structural Engineers.
For this full-time role you will:
- Have gained a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Be either Chartered or close to achieving Chartership.
- Have gained a minimum of 3 years’ Civil/Structural Engineering experience working within a UK design consultancy.
- Proven ability to design and develop structural details with minimum supervision.
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in use of 3D design Software such as MasterSeries/TEDDS/CADS.
- Experience of Revit would be beneficial
- You’ll have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally, hold a full driving licence.
For this Structural Engineer role we are prepared to offer:
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Progression towards Chartership interview and exams.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus schemes.
- Great South Coast location!
If you are interested in joining us, then please send a CV and covering email to:
- Brighton – Gavin Owens at email@example.com
- Fareham/Portsmouth: Richard Aston at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, please specify which location you prefer and tell us why you feel you would be right for us.
Posted: July 2021