Gyoury Self takes pride in delivering high quality municipal structures and refurbishment projects for local council contractors.
Council commissioned projects to date range from engineering the refurbishment of historic seafront shelters, to full service structural engineering of new build waste transfer facilities and leisure centre complexes.
We design cost-effective engineering solutions that meet the Council’s key criteria for the commissioning of public sector projects:
- Efficiency – Value for money, best value, and performance management.
- Effectiveness – to achieve the best outcomes for local people and communities.
OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES
Standalone or full engineering services to meet your project requirements:
- Full Structural and Civil Engineering Services
- Structural Engineering Drawings
- Structural Calculations
- Structural Analysis and Reporting
- Planning/Pre-Planning Engineering Services
- Steel Connection Designs
- Temporary Works Design
- Building Information Modelling – BIM
- Restoration/Refurbishment Engineering
If you need professional, cost-effective structural and civil engineering services, you can get in touch via our Contact Us page. Alternatively, just give us a call on T: 01273 414413 to discuss your project with an engineer.