Gyoury Self PartnershipLLP is committed to protecting your privacy. We never share, sell or lease your data with commercial third parties.
What data do we collect?
When completing our online enquiry forms, you are required to provide basic contact details relating to the provision of the information or services requested by you.
Your enquiry and personal data is securely transferred and you will be contacted by one of our engineers. If resolved immediately, we will regard the enquiry as closed and any personal contact data will be destroyed.
If a quote is requested, your personal details will be held on an in-house database until your enquiry has been processed:
- If you contact us to accept the quote and commission work with us, we will securely store your personal details and any other information or drawings provided to enable us to carry out business activities commissioned by you. Please note that under contract law, we must archive and store your relevant personal data, project information, drawings, calculations etc. for either 6 or 12 years depending on the contract type (under hand or as a deed).
- If you do not contact us to accept the quote, you will receive a follow up email within 60 days. If you no longer require our services, your contact details will be removed from our systems. If you may still require our services in the foreseeable future, consent will be sought to keep your details on file.
Your details will not be used for marketing purposes.
We may occasionally share your details with trusted third parties but only if they are required to provide information or services directly associated with your enquiry (for example, specialist surveyors or building contractors etc.).
Please note that under 18’s cannot submit personal data via our website enquiry forms without the consent of an adult or guardian.
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to a withdraw that consent at any time. See Access to information for full details.
How long is your data stored for?
Contact details sent by you via our online contact form will be held for as long as it takes to process and provide follow up on your enquiry. You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our database – see below for details.
After the initial retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymised for statistical analysis and business planning purposes.
Access to information
You have the right to request the following at any time:
- Removal of your details from our website enquiry contact database.
- Removal of your details from our marketing and communications database.
- Updates or corrections to personal information held on our databases.
For further information, please contact us in writing via email or post your written request to: Data Protection Officer, Gyoury Self Partnership LLP, 16/17 Boundary Road, Hove, BN3 4EF.
We will make every effort to ensure you receive no further communications from us, although in some cases it may take up to 10 days for your request to be fully processed.
We may disclose your personal information only if required to do so by law in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Our website is securely protected by HTTPS technology and SSL encryption.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and the security of data sent over the internet cannot be fully guaranteed.
Third Party Sites
Our website contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites or any privacy policies therein.